#STROKE #ClinicalTrial Reactive Oxygen Species #ROS scavenger reduced perihematomal edema, time to reach target RASS and length of ICU stay in patients with #IntracranialHemorrhage #ICH https://t.co/tSFhlRlKq2 Editorial-> https://t.co/awFVKSpsif @PHRIresearch @ArKatsanos https://t.co/RbHBVwSmCE
Intravenous Alteplase Use in Medium Vessel Occlusions: Is It Enough? https://t.co/HrgrjPGxx5
In this #BloggingStroke post, @SetarehOmranMD discusses #Stroke article https://t.co/pjTvfNdl8u @AlmekhlafiMa @johanna_ospel @mayank_G0 @bijoymenon @mihill68 https://t.co/3zjrXipSEy
Elizabeth M. Aradine, DO*
Yasmin Aziz, MD
Alan C. Cameron, MB ChB, BSc (Hons), MRCP*
Isabella Canavero, MD
Kat Dakay, DO*
Saurav Das, MD
Wern Yew Ding, MBChB, MRCP
Tolga Daniel Dittrich, MD
Melanie R. F. Greenway, MD
Parneet Grewal, MD*
Ying Gue, MB ChB, PhD
Deepak Gulati, MD*
Maria Gutierrez, MD
Jennifer Harris, MD*
Sara Hassani, MD, MHS
Kathryn S. Hayward, PhD, PT*
Muhammad Rizwan Husain, MD
Abdullah Ibish, MD
Richard Jackson, MD*
Nurose Karim, MD
Gurmeen Kaur, MBBS*
Muhammad Taimoor Khan, MD*
Manya Khrlobyan, DO, MS
Song J. Kim, MD
Andy Lim, MBBS, BMedSci, MBA, FACEM, GAICD
Ammad Mahmood, MBChB, BMedSci
Sishir Mannava, MD
Csilla Manoczki, MD
Juan Carlos Martinez Gutierrez, MD
Lukas Mayer, MD
Thomas Meinel, MD
Mei Ngun, MBBS
Kevin O’Connor, MD
Piyush Ojha, MBBS, MD, DM*
Lin Kooi Ong, PhD*
Raffaele Ornello, MD*
Tyler Owens, DO
Lina Palaiodimou, MD*
Lauren A. Peruski, DO
Robert W. Regenhardt, MD, PhD*
Alejandro Rodríguez-Vázquez, MD
Jeffrey Russ, MD, PhD
Setareh Salehi Omran, MD
Aurora Semerano, MD
Vera Sharashidze, MD
Shashank Shekhar, MD, MS*
Ravinder-Jeet Singh, MBBS, DM*
Burton J. Tabaac, MD*
Ericka Samantha Teleg, MD
Francesca Tinelli, MS
Melissa Trotman-Lucas, PhD*
Walter Valesky, MD
Tamaya Van Criekinge, PT*
Christopher Wilkins, MD
Sohei Yoshimura, MD, PhD
Elena Zapata-Arriaza, MD, PhD*
- ►author interview (43)
- ►basic sciences (33)
- ►clinical (645)
- ►Conference (112)
- ►controversy (7)
- ►diagnosis and imaging (146)
- ►epidemiology and genetics (93)
- ►health care (32)
- ►hemorrhage (25)
- ►outcomes (27)
- ►pathogenesis (17)
- ►policy (26)
- ►prevention (39)
- ►prognosis (38)
- ►rehabilitation (14)
- ►special article collection (1)
- ►treatment (153)
- ▼Uncategorized (316)
- 24hr BP in Elderly
- 35% Good Outcome Rate in IV-tPA treated Patients with CTA Confirmed Severe Anterior Circulation Occlusive Stroke
- A History of the TOAST Classification
- A New Clue to Our Understanding of the Relationship Between Statin Use and Intracranial Hemorrhage
- A New Generation of Flow Diverter
- A pill for prevention: Counseling prior to OCP use
- A population-based study of disability & institutionalisation after TIA and stroke: results from the Oxford Vascular Study
- A Randomized trial of Unruptured Brain AVMs (ARUBA) shows that conservative therapy may be preferable
- A Smashing Success? Another look at the etiologic classification of intracerebral hemorrhage
- A systemic review and meta-analysis of the utility of MRA for the detection of intracranial aneurysms
- ABCD2 Validity and Reliability
- Accuracy of Diffusion Weighted Imaging in Suspected Cerebral Infarctions
- AcSDKP shown to provide potent neuroprotection in rats after stroke
- Acute Cerebrovascular Disease in the Young
- Adiponectin and Risk of Stroke
- Admission Insular Infarction >25% is the Strongest Predictor of Large Mismatch Loss in Proximal MCA Stroke
- Advanced CT imaging Linked with More Reperfusion Therapy in Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Age correlates with critical pressure for arterial wall rupture
- Alcohol and Stroke Severity
- An apple a day keeps stroke away
- Aneurysm Rupture Risk
- Angiopoetin-1: A potential target for improving stroke outcomes
- Animal interventions in lacunar stroke, clinical trials down the pipeline
- Annexin A2 combined with TPA improves long-term outcome, reduces hemorrhage
- Antihypertensive Medications Slow Progession of Arterial Stiffness due to Aging
- Anxiety linked to increased risk of stroke
- Argatroban preserves learning and memory in a rat stroke model
- ASCOD phenotyping of ischemic stroke and overlap of underlying conditions
- ASPECTS 0-4? Cath lab no more.
- Assessing risk of aneurysm rupture: size isn’t everything
- Assessment of cerebral microvascular remodeling using CT Perfusion in chronic hyperglycemia
- Association of hypertension with stroke recurrence depends on ischemic stroke subtype
- Atherosclerosis in a General Population: the Hisayama Study
- Atrial Fibrillation is Associated With Reduced Brain Volume and Cognitive Function Independent of Cerebral Infarcts
- Atrial Fibrillation, Subclinical Infarcts, and Cognitive Decline
- BCAA in rat model of stroke
- Blood pressure management after carotid revascularization: We have to do better
- Brachial-ankle pulse wave velocity: A novel prognostic marker of recovery after stroke
- But are they well? Outcome measures and quality of life after stroke
- Can taped glasses and optokinetic training effectively treat neglect?
- Canabis Lifestyle
- Candesartan in acute stroke on cognitive function and quality of life
- Cardiac Event Moitoring Trial
- Carotid Atherosclerosis and Risk of Subsequent Coronary Event
- Carotid Bifurcation Geometry is an Independent Predictor of Early Wall Thickening at the Carotid Bulb
- Carotid plaque pathology: a tool for stroke therapy?
- Cerebral Cavernous Malformations (CCM) in Ischemic Stroke Patients, to tPA or not to tPA?
- Cerebral Microbleeds and Cognition
- Cerebral microbleeds and thrombolysis for acute stroke: should we be concerned?
- Cerebral small vessel disease- Can we blame it all on ischemia
- Cerebral vasomotor reactivity and the risk of mortality: the Rotterdam Study
- Change is not good: BP variability and ICH outcomes
- Changing Demographics at a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Chronic apraxia of Speech and “Broca’s Area”
- CKD and cerebral microbleeds
- Clinical associations and causes of convexity sub-arachnoid hemorrhage.
- Clinical outcomes associated with degree of reperfusion achieved in target mismatch: Pooled data from the DEFUSE studies
- Cognitive Decline and Vascular Reactivity, an association, or causal mechanism?
- Cognitive screening acutely requires more study
- Collateral flow: utilizing CTP for rapid assessment of viable collaterals in acute stroke
- Comparing cIMT with stroke risk factors
- Comparison of stroke risk factor profiles in ischemic stroke v/s hemorrhagic stroke patients with type 1 diabetes as a guide to understanding pathophysiology
- Comprehensive health disparity study of ICH patients well underway
- Computer Modeling to Affect Change: A Systems simulation approach to stroke care
- Concomitant headache influences long-term prognosis after acute cerebral ischemia of non-cardioembolic origin
- Constraint Induced Rx trial
- Cost effectiveness of newer agents
- Cost effectiveness of optimizing acute stroke care services for thrombolysis
- Could styloid bone be a cause of cervical carotid artery dissection?
- CT perfusion aspects outcome
- CTP vs. MRP: Validating perfusion modalities after AIS
- Dabigatran May Be Safer Than Warfarin
- Declining risk of recurrent stroke: credit to secondary prevention measures
- Declining stroke rates after MI: A testament to improved coronary care
- Decreased Corticospinal Tract Fractional Anisotropy
- Desmopressin: keeping beds dry and keeping hemorrhages small.
- Developing stroke systems of care in Mexico: Many challenges but more opportunities
- Development of a Point-based Prediction Model for the Incidence of Total Stroke
- Diabetes, admission glucose, and outcomes after stroke thrombolysis. A registry and systematic review
- Did the Presence of Collaterals Undermined the SWIFT Study Results?
- Diffusion-weighted MR imaging may underestimate acute ischemic lesions
- Disparate Results? Diet and Carotid Disease
- Do All Ischemic Stroke Patients Benefit from Ultra-Early tPA?
- Does a cryptogenic stroke in a cancer patient spell doom?
- Does Being of Chinese Descent and Overweight Protect Against Subarachnoid Hemorrhage?
- Does Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy increase ICH risk after rtPA?
- Does more rehab = better outcome?
- Does statin use increase the risk of cerebral hemorrhage after thrombolysis?
- Does stroke = statin for all?
- Does the state you live in affect post-stroke discharge to rehab?
- Don’t ignore that headache: Migraine and silent brain infarction
- DWI-FLAIR mismatch on 3T MRI to identify acute patients
- DWI:FLAIR Mismatch in Wake-Up—Quantifying the subjective
- Dynamic cerebral autoregulation in acute intracerebral hemorrhage
- Early DWI Reversal after Endovascular Reperfusion: Transient or Sustained?
- Early prediction of delayed cerebral ischemia after SAH
- Early speech therapy hastens shift in cortical activation, improves outcomes post-stroke
- Electrochemical failure of the brain cortex
- Elevated Homocysteine and Carotid Plaque Area and Densitometry
- Endothelial stem cells impact stroke recovery
- Endovascular Treatment of Intracranial Aneurysms with Flow Diverters
- Evaluation of CT Angiography Plaque Thickness Measurements in High-Grade Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Exploring Intracranial Aneurysms Using Carbon Birth Dating
- Expression of Inflammatory Genes: A Prelude to Intracranial Aneurysmal Rupture.
- External validation of the SICH-score
- Factors associated with onset-to-door time in TIA patients admitted to stroke centers
- Factors predicting ischemic stroke vs. hemorrhage
- Factors that delayed treatment in the STAR study
- Family History as a Risk Factor for Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Famridine for Stroke
- FAST times: Multimedia campaigns increase stroke symptom awareness in Australia
- FCRP v MMSE for Old Stroke
- Female Sex and Smoking in the Natural Course of Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms.
- Fewer strokes after PCI vs. CABG, even long-term
- Five-fold difference in stroke mortality rates between Chicago neighborhoods.
- Flow Diversion Versus Conventional Treatment for Carotid Cavernous Aneurysms
- Foot Drop Stimulation vs Ankle Foot Orthosis
- Functional Imaging Meta-Analysis Reveals Biomarkers for Stroke Recovery
- Functional status and outcomes following CEA for asymptomatic stenosis
- Gender disparities in IV rt-PA use
- Gender, smoking, stroke – unearthing disparities
- Gene links moya-moya and intracranial athero in Japan
- Genome wide analysis of blood pressure variability and ischemic stroke
- Glyburide for acute ischemic stroke
- Government policy drives stroke center certification
- Heme Iron Intake and Risk of Stroke
- Hemicraniectomy for malignant stroke: New analysis from HAMLET
- Hemodynamic quantification in brain arteriovenous malformations with time-resolved spin-labeled MRA
- Heritability of ICH risk and outcome
- HgbA1c Predicts Symptomatic Hemorrhage after Thrombolysis in Ischemic Stroke
- HIAT2 Score Predicts Poor Responders to Endovascular Therapy
- High resolution MRI findings of MCA plaques and subcortical infarcts
- High-density lipoprotein subclasses and risk of stroke
- High-density Lipoprotein–based Therapy Reduces Hemorrhagic Complications
- Higher volume stroke centers administer tPA more and they do it faster.
- How good are we at detecting atrial fibrillation?
- How good is the the Framingham Stroke Risk Score in a Predominantly Black Population?
- How Much Do Women Know About Stroke?
- How Much does Intracranial Hemorrhage Cost?
- How much is too much? White matter hyperintensity burden on MRI
- How old is it? Time from symptom discovery estimates age of wake-up stroke.
- How to Optimize Secondary Prevention Medication Use in Stroke Survivors
- Hypoperfusion increases ischemia in carotid stenting vs. CEA
- ICH ADAPT Investigators BP Reduction on CBF
- ICH Score Comparison
- Impact of Early Blood Pressure Variability on Stroke Outcomes after Thrombolysis
- Impact of hemoglobin range on clinical outcomes in acute ischemic stroke
- Improved detection of silent atrial fibrillation using 72 hours Holter ECG in patients with ischemic stroke.
- Improving Door to Needle Times: A Single Center Validation of the Target Stroke Hypothesis
- Improving Stroke Prediction with N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP)
- In PURSUIT of faster door-to-needle times, is telemedicine the answer?
- Incidence and Associations of Poststroke Epilepsy
- Incidence of Symptomatic Hemorrhage in Patients with Lobar Microbleeds
- Increase risk of stroke in middle aged Japanese women who are overqualified for their jobs.
- Increased stroke rates among Mexican Americans not explained by lack of treatment for HTN
- Infection and ischemic stroke- the bidirectional connection
- INTERACT 2 results just presented in London
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage due to Oral Anticoagulant use in the Netherlands
- Intracranial hemorrhage mortality in atrial fibrillation patients treated with dabigatran or warfarin
- Intrarterial is not superior to intravenous autologous bone marrow mononuclear cells
- Intravenous tPA hemorrhage risk in the renally impaired
- INTRAVENTRICULAR FIBRINOLYSIS: Removing the clog and restoring drainage
- Investigating ICH severity with dabigatran and warfarin utilizing mouse models and novel imaging techniques
- Is Framingham Stroke Risk Score overestimating the risk of stroke?
- Is the Group Judgment Better than an Individuals Assessment of Stroke Functional Outcome?
- Is There an Association between INR Levels, NIH Stroke Scale at Stroke Onset, And Functional Outcome at Discharge?
- Ischemic Stroke in Sweden
- IV-tPA + MCA occlusion: which patients benefit?
- IV-TPA in the extended time window appears safe in U.S. population
- Laacunar infarcts and white matter tract integrity
- Lacunar Strokes in Diabetics
- Lagoons vs. Lacunes – Understanding the depth of the matter.
- Life's Simple 7
- Live Blogging from the ESC 2014: Results of the TIAregistry.org Study Presented
- Localized Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Defects and Stroke
- Low DHEAS associated with increased risk of ischemic stroke in women
- Luminal Narrowing of Leptomeningeal Arteries in CADASIL
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging-DRAGON Score
- Major Drivers of Increased Costs with Endovascular Therapy of Acute Ischemic Stroke: Results from the IMS-3 study
- Mechanical Discordance of the Left Atrium and Appendage: A Novel Mechanism of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Medial Premotor Cortex Shows A Reduction In Inhibitory Markers And Mediates
- MES on TCD
- Meta-analysis shows association between cognitive impairment and future stroke
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, is priming helping stroke patients to recover faster?
- MMP9 variation after thrombolysis in acute ischemic stroke
- More is more: Dose-response benefits of therapy after stroke
- Mortality after MI associated Ischemic Stroke in Sweden
- MRI T1 contrast permeability
- Multi-vessel cervical artery dissection: The CADISP group results
- Multimodal MRI reveals targets for stroke rehabilitation
- Neuroimaging Findings in Cryptogenic Stroke Patients with and without PFO
- New Ordinal scale to quantify total MRI burden of cerebral small vessel disease
- NIHSS scores across a population: Sampling our collective stroke “health”
- Non-relevant cerebral atherosclerosis
- Novel imaging techniques to characterize cerebral cavernous malformations (CCM)
- NT-proBNP levels for stroke risk prediction in anticoagulated patients
- Occult atrial fibrillation in cryptogenic stroke
- Our Obsession with Endovascular Therapy for Ischemic Stroke, Are We Missing the Bigger Picture?
- Outcomes of a Contemporary Cohort Of 536 Consecutive Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients Treated With Endovascular Therapy
- Outcomes of Carotid Endarterectomy in the Elderly
- Paramedics in an ambulance-based trial for acute stroke. The RIGHT trial (Rapid Intervention with Glyceryl trinitrate in Hypertensive stroke Trial)
- Parkinsonism is a Late, Not Rare, Feature of CADASIL
- Patient and carer satisfaction in centralised hyperacute stroke units in London
- PEG Score to Predict Surgical Feeding Tube Placement
- Perfusion Computed Tomography Adds Value
- Perfusion-Diffusion Mismatch on MRI Can Predict Progression in TIA or Minor Stroke
- Peri-Procedural Arterial Spin Labeling
- Poor functional outcome in young stroke patients aged 18-50 years.
- Population Health and Stroke Care-a wave of the future?
- Possible clue to the cause of SAH-induced vasospasm revealed
- Post-Stroke Hyperglycemia: A Blessing or a Curse?
- Post-Stroke participation restriction: A new measure of disability to broaden our understanding of stroke survivorship
- Post-Stroke stroke-related disability; not a contraindication to thrombolysis therapy
- Post-stroke Use of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors and Clinical Outcome
- Predicting Hospital Depression
- Predicting late seizures after ICH using novel CAVE score
- Predicting Outcome in Pediatric ICH
- Predicting Outcomes after Endovascular Therapy for Anterior Circulation Large Vessel Occlusions
- Predicting symptomatic hemorrhage after thrombolysis
- Predicting the addition of an insult to an injury: spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage and pneumonia.
- Predicting the risk of recurrent stroke: Can CRP help?
- Prediction of post stroke hemorrhagic transformation using CT perfusion
- Predictors for Recurrent Primary Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Primary preventive potential for stroke by avoidance of major lifestyle risk factors: the EPIC-Heidelberg cohort.
- Protamine and CAS
- Pulse Wave Velocity and Cognitive Decline in Elders
- Real-time Validation of Transcranial Doppler Criteria in Assessing Recanalization
- Recanalization and Outcome after IV tPA
- Recanalizing with waves, now hands free—the CLOTBUST-HF safety study
- Reducing Delay of Carotid Endarterectomy in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients
- Reliability (Inter-rater Agreement) of the Barthel Index
- RESPECT PFO and PC Trial analyses presented at the ESC
- Revisiting the rapidly improving stroke symptom (RISS)
- Rising tide: Gender and stroke rates in rural China
- Risk of SAH and Early Case Fatality
- Risk of Stroke or Systemic Embolism in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Treated With Warfarin
- Robots to serve as stroke outcome surrogate?
- Role of Balloon Expandable Stents in Intracranial Athersclerotic Disease
- ROSIER no better than FAST in prehospital stroke prediction
- Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Escalating Repeat Doses of GSK249320
- SAMMPRIS results further validated with Nationwide Inpatient Sample outcome data
- Serum Albumin, A Novel Biomarker for Cryptogenic Strokes and Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
- Sex differences in the use of early do-not-resuscitate orders after intracerebral hemorrhage
- Sex does matter: Outcomes after acute ischemic stroke in Austria
- Sex-specific associations between systolic blood pressure and the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Silent Information Regulator 1 (SIRT1) and neuroprotection
- Silent Ischemic Strokes Due to Septic Emboli in Patients with Infective Endocarditis Are Much More Common Than Previously Thought- Future Cognitive Impact?
- SIS validation
- SITS-ISTR database uncovers risk factors for hemorrhage remote from ischemic bed
- Sleep duration and stroke mortality in Chinese adults…the Goldilocks phenomenon?
- SLSR differences in outcome and predictors between ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke
- Small unruptured aneurysms – a new pipeline for flow diverting stents?
- So you can manage adults with TIA. What about children?
- Socioeconomic deprivation linked to reduced survival after stroke in England
- Socioeconomic Status and Care After Stroke
- Sour outcome: Glucose metabolism and stroke
- Spinal Cord AVMs Are Getting Attention They Deserve
- Statin Therapy and Outcome After Ischaemic Stroke
- Statins reduce early stroke in symptomatic carotid disease
- Statins Reduce Neurologic Injury in Asymptomatic Carotid Endarterectomy
- Stent vs CEA: predictors of ischemic lesions after intervention
- Storke belt in China
- Strictly Lobar Microbleeds Are Associated With Executive Impairment in Patients With Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack
- Stroke Care in the Republic of Armenia: Impressions from the Recent Stroke Treatment 2013 Conference
- Stroke Quality Metrics as Basis for Value Based Reimbursement and Purchasing
- Stroke Severity as Well as Time Should Determine Stroke Patient Triage
- Stroke Subtype and Recurrence
- Stroke, depression, and mortality among very old people
- Stroke...Where Would You Want to Be?
- Subarachnoid after ICH and Outcome
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in a Multimodal Approach
- Subcortical ischemic stroke has both local atrophic and distant trophic effects on gray matter volume
- Sugar-High: Elevated HbA1c levels correlate with WMD
- Suprascapular Nerve Block For Hemiplegic Shoulder Pain
- SWI improves detection of cerebral microbleeds regardless of reviewer expertise.
- SWI microbleeds not associated with higher risk of post-tPA hemorrhage
- Temporal Pattern of Cytotoxic Edema in the Perihematomal Region After Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- The 6 minute acute stroke MRI/MRA/DSC
- The Age of Collagen in Intracranial Saccular Aneurysms
- The band plays on: excellent revascularization and neurologic outcome with the Solitaire stentriever
- The basics on what happens after stroke in Mexican Americans
- The Effect of Graduated Compression Stockings on Long-term Outcomes
- The Hub Has Spoken.Tertiary Care Center Transfers and Patient Outcomes
- The inflammation theories in intracerebral hemorrhage
- The Intracerebral Hemorrhage Acutely Decreasing Arterial Pressure Trial
- The Link Between Stroke and Dementia in the Framingham Heart Study
- The Natural History of Depression up to 15 Years After Stroke
- The Obese Prince and the Smoking Pauper: the interaction between smoking, hypertension and socioeconomic status on stroke risk
- The Risk of Stroke or Clinical Impairment in AVM Patients
- The SCAR rule may predict lower procedural risk of carotid artery stenting
- The ULTRA-Stroke Clinical Trial
- Therapeutic Hypothermia After Recanalization in Acute Ischemic Stroke (HARIS)
- Those at highest risk of sICH receive most benefit from IV-TPA
- THRIVEing for simplicity: Predicting outcomes after ischemic stroke
- THROMBOLYSIS IN WAKE UP ISCHEMIC STROKE IN ELDERLY
- TMS for Aphasia RTC
- To Give or Not to Give: Intravenous Thrombolysis in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke and Infective Endocarditis
- Toward a Simple MRI-Based Predictor of Successful Stroke Treatment
- tPA Patients with SIRS have Worse Short-term Functional Outcomes
- Traditional Chinese Medicine in stroke recovery
- Transcranial Laser Therapy and Infarct Volume
- Transient cerebral arteriopathy in pediatric East Asian patients with ischemic stroke
- Using the retina as a window into the brain- Retinal nerve fiber layer defects and stroke
- Using Thin-Section Non-Contrast CT to Identify a Biomarker for IV-tPA Resistance in the setting of Anterior Circulation Stroke
- Validation of the ABCD3-I Score
- Validation of the SOAR stroke prognostic score
- Validity of CHA2DS2-VASc score in young patients
- Venous phase CTA and ‘Spot Sign’ detection
- Virtual snowboarding your way to stroke recovery
- Wake-Up Stroke t-PA
- Warfarin no better than aspirin at preventing cognitive decline in A-Fib patients
- Warfarin-Associated Intracerebral Hemorrhage after Ischemic Stroke
- What should you tell your blue-collar worker about their risk of stroke?
- White matter changes on brain imaging in stroke subtypes
- Who’s at risk for stroke after TIA? The new Canadian TIA score
- Yield of Cather Angiography After Computed Tomography Negative, Lumbar Puncture Positive Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- ►World Stroke Day (17)